Ours Is A Crystal Clear Refund Policy!
Our support team has drafted a crystal clear refund policy that is for our customers’ benefit. According to our policy, our customers, if not satisfied with the work provided, can claim for a full or partial refund. The claims can be made according to the following conditions:
- If there is any plagiarism found in the order given to you.
- If your order is delivered to you after the final deadline prescribed by you.
- If your assignment or paper is not according to the company’s standards of quality.
- If the revision is not accepted.
- If our customer support service does not respond to your emails, chat or calls.
You can claim for the refund only after 7 days of the delivery after which you cannot claim for it. After you claim your refund, the request is forwarded to the Quality Assurance Department (QAD). If the department accepts the claim, then the fee is refunded after 10-15 days of the acceptance of the claim. If the customer has not made any indications as to what kind of claim he has made, either full or partial, then the decision lies with the Quality Assurance Department (QAD).